102230- McLean- Including the cities of Bloomington and Normal 318 AM CST Mon Dec 10 2018
..dense fog advisory in effect until noon cst today Today Partly sunny in the morning then clearing. Areas of freezing fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 30s. Southwest winds up to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Cloudy. Chance of rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain, snow and sleet in the morning, then chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 30. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Thursday night Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 30s. Friday night through saturday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Highs in the lower 40s. Sunday Partly sunny with chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent.